REACH 180 Program Volunteer
ARTreach 180 and SPORTSreach 180 volunteers serve as mentors and advocates for the students at the campuses they attend. We provide training and support, so you don’t need to already be equipped, just bring a passion for working with students and helping them grow into adulthood.
Reach 180 program volunteers fill in the gaps where our staff need it most. A few of the things you may be asked to do include:
- Helping set up and tear down
- Clean up
- Engage with students in intentional conversation, helping to build relationships with those around them
- Encourage students to see the value of community, building trust & healthy relationships
- Work alongside the staff in teaching lessons that emphasize: self-awareness, processing emotions, social awareness, positive relationship skills & responsible decision-making.
- Encourage the students 100% participation in all activities and show the value and importance in the programs’ structure, schedule, and all that goes into the program
- Help with mealtime prep, serving or clean up
- Talk about your volunteer experience with the community
- Recruit new volunteers
- Spread the word about Reach 180 programming
- Assist with fundraising efforts
To apply, please complete our volunteer application and email it to [email protected].